It’s important to realise that the DPF is a self-cleaning filter so if it is blocked there will be a cause and this must be identified before cleaning takes place otherwise it will quickly block again. We offer a fixed price assessment of your vehicle to establish the cause and find in 65% of testing that we carry out the DPF doesn’t need cleaning.The cost of our comprehensive vehicle assessment is £108 inc vat and offers excellent value for money. After carrying out our assessment we can then advise of the best course of action to achieve a first time fix for your vehicle.
So What Do We Do?
- Identify the root cause of your DPF problem through our assessment
- Inform you of exactly what work is required, no guesswork
- If required, we will perform our 3 Stage in-situ DPF clean (Extra Cost involved if cleaning is required)
- Confirm the repair by analysing engine data and an extended road test
- Offer helpful advice about looking after your DPF
- We aim to provide a first-time fix every time.
We are trained and accredited members of the official DPF Doctor network for everything DPF and SCR related.
Fully trained on SCR systems by one of the UK ‘s leading technical trainer’s www.the-dpf-doctor.com
If you need our Services…
Give us a call or send us a message