The front pipes require quite a lot of stripping out as the original pipes hold the cats and cross over each other there is very little room to remove these . The scuttle has to come out and there is quite a lot to remove , offering up the front pipes we ran into an issue the n\s pipe which has a mounting bracket that didn’t align with the original fitting probably due to the fact that these are a new product that may need refining for all fitments . We decided after consulting the owner to fabricate a new mounting bracket so we could complete the install . Once the bracket was made we could complete the install and refit the scuttle panel and reconnect all lambdas .
Original front pipes compared to new Milltek original centre sections
New Milltek front pipes installed New Milltek center sections with high flow cats
After the exhaust was installed we could then flash the stage 2 Revo software into the engine control unit and carry out a set up and logging session to ensure correct running and optimum performance .
Flashing the new Revo stage 2 software Eventuri induction and engine cover